2. Finish decorating my room before school starts, because once that happens my room is staying in whatever condition it is currently in. Very big YES. On top of making the necklace holder I also put together a small collage of picture frames/art work on my wall, another picture collage on the opposite wall and started a DIY with my bedside table.
3. Have a good birthday. It's towards the end but it still counts as August.I had an interesting birthday. It was a lot of fun but my friends decided to surprise me with a birthday party which was awesome but scary seeing as I've never had a surprise party let alone a party at all since I was 16. There's nothing like walking into your house and having people yell at you. It was awesome though! I got balloons and a cake and a icing war (well maybe I started that one but it still counts.)
4. Buy books and supplies for school. Yay online shopping, and now we wait for them to arrive.
5. Learn how to get to and from work without fully relying on the GPS. Check! I haven't gotten lost once, well since the first day.
My desk and the reason I need to keep my job.
6. Finish reading Crazy Love and start reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I finished Crazy love, it was a really good book. I also finished Something Borrowed. I have mixed emotions on it there were some parts that were not my taste in books, but I was basically reading it for the John Krasinski parts and they were really good. Now on to reading The Help!
7. Do more cooking around my dorm. I usually only make basic meals or stick something in the microwave. Not so much, besides pasta and cookies, but I did get groceries yesterday so we shall see.
8. Be more proactive when it comes to school work and talk to someone to see how I am actually doing when it comes to my class schedule. Managerial Accounting is harder than I though, but I've learned a lot and it's only week two so I'm pretty excited. And I have a food preparation class which I'm even more excited about!
9. Actually use the gym at my school. I need to buy shoes!
10. Update the layout of my blog. It's something I've been slacking on lately that I really need to get back to! I think I'm going to start an e-course on blogging, I just have to find the money in my budget to do so.