2.Learn how to order clothes online. So far I bought a top and a pair of shoes online and they both fit! Win
3. Decorate my day planner into something that makes me want to write in it. It's simiple but I like it.
4. Shave Chocolate over something. I read a cookbook about chocolate and really want to shave chocolate over some dessert. I have made a dessert recently but I didn't have chocolate. This week I'm going to buy chocolate and a lemon zester because I think that would make cool chocolate shavings.
5. Make my lunch at least one of the three days I work a week! I'm getting tired of paying to be on my break. I keep leaving late, I did bring my lunch one day this weekend though, but then I was still hungry. Food is the one random thing I spend my extra money on.
6. Do more DIY projects. I've been slacking the last few months. I feel like if I'm looking around my room right now trying to find something that I have DIYed that's not a good sign.
7. Update the icons on my blog. Not yet
8.Make a blog love page. I'm working on it. I'm not sure If I want to make it a top ten blogs I follow page or if I want to do something else with it.
This is all I got so far9.I started playing a video game on PS3 and it would be nice to actually be good at it. I've been playing when I can find the time and I'm getting better it's so exciting!
10. Research more about the boutique hotel/coffee shop side of the hospitality industry. I've been looking up a few things about it and I really would love to talk to someone who has opened their own shop and successfully stayed in business.