I love taking a day and floating around a lake!2. Get back on track with my schedule of focusing on the lessons for the Bible study for the upcoming school year. I definitely did this one. The most important thing for me to bring to the group this semester is refocusing on who God is and who we are; also to rebuild a community of people who really care about each other.
3. I'm moving into a new apartment..therefore my goal is to decorate my room the way I want. While movie it was crazy hot outside (probably about 100), and I'm on the third floor so it was challenging to say the least. But the basics of my room look like I want them to. Now I just have to decorate and add all the finishing touches.
4. Buy/ make decorations and furniture for my room. I have a lot of great ideas and I really want to do them. That's what next week looks like for me.
5. Hopefully get a new job for the school year. I'm super excited I got the job I really wanted to get!
Can you figure out where?6. Finish reading The Princess Bride and the HOBBIT. I started both in the last two months but finished neither. I finished The Princess Bride, and switched out the Hobbit for Crazy Love. I'm starting to feel bad for the Hobbit it's always my back up book that I don't seem to ever get to.
7. Research what a Roth IRA is and maybe open one. I've heard the earlier you open one the better, but I'm not sure yet. I called and the financial guy said I should check with my employer to see if they offer any sort of program that will match what I put into an account and if not to get back to him. I haven't checked yet though
8. Finalize my school class schedule for the fall. Done! And I even got a better class schedule by doing so; it helped a lot! If you are in college and didn't get into a class you wanted to because it filled up too fast, keep checking back because people will drop it for one reason or another and you can take a spot. That's what happened to me.
Oh how I love dessert!9. Try to bake something I haven't tried before. I made chocolate covered pretzels, and made a salad I hadn't before but as far as hard core baking goes, I didn't get to that this month.
10. Go to my local flee market. Nope, I had no time.