Friday, August 12, 2011

A Rainy Day top 5 Songs (Instrumental and Upbeat)

Rainy days are always welcome around my house (as long as I don't have to drive, that makes it less fun.) I love listening to music curling up with a fluffy blanket on the couch and either watching a movie or reading.
pouring rain
Via google
Instrumental:
  1. Hans Zimmer is always a great choice. I don't know how he does it but his music is amazing. He composes music for movies like The Holiday, King Arthur and It's Complicated. Two of my favorites are No Regrets from It's Complicated and Maestro from The Holiday, but you really can't go wrong with anything he does.
  2. Heart of Courage by Two Steps from Hell. It makes me feel like I'm back centuries ago watching a battle between good and evil.
  3. Fairytale by Ludovico Einaudi is another great one. I would say it's a little on the sadder side, but still so calming.
  4. A Beautiful Mind by James Horner Jim Brickman. It's like the sound of a nap during a thunderstorm; that's the best way I can describe it. 
  5. River Flows in you by Yiruma. So pretty, his music is so great.
Upbeat:
  1. In the Sun by She&Him. I just adore Zooey Deschanel! She is just so talented.
  2. When I'm With You by JJ Heller. It's too cute.
  3. Sunny Day by Joy Williams. Yes, it is about a sunny day but I like the irony of playing it while it's raining.
  4. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson. Who wouldn't want to buy their parents a house in France?
  5. Dream by Priscilla Ahn. It's a little slower but still great!
And for when the rain is ending- Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles. There is really nothing you can say besides it's just such a great song!
Via google
P.S. I've always wanted to run around in the rain, but haven't done it...yet!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)