Friday, April 27, 2012

Relaxing at the beach

I haven't been to the beach in over a year until I got to go last week, and how I've missed it so! There is just something so relaxing about being at the beach that instantly allows you to forget about the stress of the week. One of my friends and I set out on a two hour road trip last Tuesday to go to this specific beach. We stopped and got Chinese food along the way and waded in the water until the sun began to set. It was so pretty; and within minutes of the sun starting to go down people came out of their houses and condos and we all watched it together, what a great way to end the day. That's definitely something I need to do more often. 
From my fortune cookie
How cute is this couple
Bye sun, I shall see you tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hit the beach this summer :) very pretty sunset pictures, looks like you had a nice time. & thanks for your comment, i've never been told I look like EMily Blunt before thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)