Monday, December 3, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Music

Every year for our annual Christmas Party I'm always looking for new Christmas songs to play in the background. I love the added ambiance music adds to any day, but especially at a party it's a great added layer. Here is my playlist for this years party:

(The entire Christmas cd. I listen to it every year)-NSYNC
It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas- Michael Buble 
Jingle Bell Rock- Blake Shelton ft. Miranda Lambert
Carol of the Bells (for 12 cellos)- The Piano Guys
Winter Wonderland- Damian McGinty
A Marshmallow World- Dean Martin
Let it Snow- Frank Sinatra
White Christmas-Bing Crosby
Frosty the Snowman- Movie Soundtrack
Baby it's Cold Outside (I've been listening to this song nonstop)- Dean Martin
Have yourself a merry little Christmas- Judy Garland 
Christmas Wish- She & Him
Christmas time is here- A Charlie Brown Christmas

What's your favorite Christmas Song?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)