1. Decorate the house for fall.
2. Start some sort of workout plan.
3. Bake two new pumpkin recipes I've never tried before. Hence the need for #2.
4. Have at least two more of my mini "escapes to another country" via Epcot.
5. Finish organizing my closet.
6. Stay up to date with all of my schoolwork.
8. Eat at three new restaurants I've never eaten at before. I always hear of so many great places in the area but never find the time to try any of them out. This will be the month!
9. Make my first ever jack-o-lantern. I've never made one, and I really want to try to carve a pumpkin! And then bake the seeds! Snack + crafting = perfect afternoon.
10. Doctor Who is back on the 23rd!! So excited. And then Thor: The Dark World on the 30th!!
All images that I didn't take are from my pinterest. You can also find the delicious pumpkin recipe over at smittenkitchen.