Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 10 in 30

It's been forever since I've done one of these. But I really miss doing them, so I'm going to be starting to do them again! Feel free to join in and send me the link because I'd love to read them! What are 10 goals--big or little--you want to accomplish in October? Here are mine, in no particular order:

1. Decorate the house for fall.

2. Start some sort of workout plan.
3. Bake two new pumpkin recipes I've never tried before. Hence the need for #2.

pumpkin cinnamon rolls by smitten, via Flickr


4. Have at least two more of my mini "escapes to another country" via Epcot.

5. Finish organizing my closet.
6. Stay up to date with all of my schoolwork.


7. Put up the curtains in the living room. It's been a month and a half, and it's really a bummer that I have the curtains but I just don't have a rod to put them up.
8. Eat at three new restaurants I've never eaten at before. I always hear of so many great places in the area but never find the time to try any of them out. This will be the month!
9. Make my first ever jack-o-lantern. I've never made one, and I really want to try to carve a pumpkin! And then bake the seeds! Snack + crafting = perfect afternoon.
10. Doctor Who is back on the 23rd!! So excited. And then Thor: The Dark World on the 30th!!

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Poster! Bad Wolf, scarf, bowtie, and AMAZING HAIR ALL AROUND


All images that I didn't take are from my pinterest. You can also find the delicious pumpkin recipe over at smittenkitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to doctor who!! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)