I'm so excited because this month I get to go to LA!! So most of my goals for this month are surrounding that trip.
1.First and Formost- Safety for the trip! The farthest west I've been is Ohio, and that's definitely the eastern part of the United States, haha.
My mom in LA back in the 80's. I love that her clothes are still in style!
2. Buy a camera!! It would be very beneficial if I could get one this week so I could figure out how to use it before I leave.
3. Go to local thrift shops while in LA. Hopefully I can find some good ones!
4. Find books to read on the plane.
5. I made my own summer book! Now my goal is to take a pictures while on my trips and actually put them in my summer book.
6. Work as much as I can till my trip.
7. Go back and continue to learn Italian; I've been slacking
8. Work out in the hotel gym.
9. Eat at some of the local "mom and pop" places in LA10. Have my garage sale this weekend!