Monday, June 6, 2011

June 10 in 30

I'm so excited because this month I get to go to LA!! So most of my goals for this month are surrounding that trip.

1.First and Formost- Safety for the trip! The farthest west I've been is Ohio, and that's definitely the eastern part of the United States, haha.
My mom in LA back in the 80's. I love that her clothes are still in style!
2. Buy a camera!! It would be very beneficial if I could get one this week so I could figure out how to use it before I leave.

3. Go to local thrift shops while in LA. Hopefully I can find some good ones!

4. Find books to read on the plane.

5. I made my own summer book! Now my goal is to take a pictures while on my trips and actually put them in my summer book.
6. Work as much as I can till my trip.

7. Go back and continue to learn Italian; I've been slacking

8. Work out in the hotel gym.

9. Eat at some of the local "mom and pop" places in LA
10. Have my garage sale this weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)