Thursday, May 17, 2012

One of my favorites

Kate Middleton is one of my favorite ladies with both her style and the way she carries herself and when I saw these dresses I couldn't help but write about it. A few weeks after their one year anniversary, yes I was one of those who woke up early to watch it, and Kate has shows such amazing style. On May 8th in London both William and Kate showed up at an event that William was reportedly giving a speech at. A few days later William and Kate attended another event in which Kate stole the show with her amazing teal Jenny Packham dress and William with a witty speech in which he spoke about his excitement for the Olympics in England and joked about his athleticism, or lack thereof. But back to the fashion side of it, seriously how amazing are these dresses? 
       KATE MIDDLETON photo | Kate MiddletonKATE MIDDLETON photo | Kate Middleton
She's also showing another reason I love her, notice, she's wearing the same pair of shoes!
(Pictures from my pinterest)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)