Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NBC Studio tour and Top of the Rock

I have no idea why but I didn't connect the dots that the NBC studio and Rockefeller Center were the same building. When we arrived bright and early, being the second tour to leave, Rockefeller Center was so pretty. It would take me months of living in the city to not be as touristy as I am every time I see an enormously tall building. The studio tour was fun; and I loved the gift shop, as you can tell. When one store has my two favorite shows in it, it's going to be a good day.
Also a quick preview of Madam Tussauds wax museum. Such a fun place! I was definitely most excited to see Kate. If I could be related to anyone, it would be her. See you tomorrow!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)