Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Birthday Card Bunting

When it comes to a friends birthday I love incorporating creative projects, whether or not it becomes the entire gift or just an aspect of it, giving someone an item that you have spent time making is always appreciated. 
This week for a friends birthday I wanted to make her a cute bunting card. 
Needed: Colored paper, markers, thread (although next time I would probably use yarn), and scissors
The most challenging part of this process was cutting the right length of thread. I found when I set the card flat against the table was when I started to get the proper length. Besides that cut out the triangles and draw your designs. This project is super fun and she absolutely loved it, which was what this DIY was all about!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)