Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Obsessions

TV: Home By Novogratz. Cortney and Robert have always been one of my favorite design teams. Their style combines new with thrift in such a way that I wish I could live in one of their books. 
Movie: The Giant Mechanical Man. A few weeks ago I found this gem on Netflix. This movie is a quirky and comical view of life and society.Whenever I find a great movie I always love to share it because there are days when I spend hours searching around Netflix for a movie to watch and come up empty. 
Food: Coconut I've probably eaten more coconut in the past month than I have in the past year. Growing up my mom has always loved coconut but I was never a fan, it think it was more of a texture thing. However, recently I've grown to love it. I even made these delicious coconut double coconut muffins from smittenkitchen. So proud, that's an actual picture of my finished product!
Book: The Watchmen. I'm on page seven so I'm not sure how it's going to end up but I figured if they made a movie I should give the comic a shot.
Looking forward to in Summer: VACATIONS! I have the opportunity to go to a few different places this summer. One of which, Seattle, I've never been and I can't wait to go to the markets and seeing local sites and to go to the space needle!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)