Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Road trippin' music

Sitting in a car for hours on end without music makes any trip that much longer. Thank God for the internet; I love me some vinyls but my the magic of my phone the radio makes me so happy. We all know the feeling of a great song putting you immediately in your own movie/music video, at least I hope I'm not alone, and these songs put me in a road trip mood.
Radioactive via Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix
Don't you (forget about me) via Simple Minds
I believe (when I fall in love it will be forever) via Josh Groban
It's time- Imagine Dragons- via Peter Hollens and Tyler Ward
I'll make a man out of you via Mulan (who doesn't like belting out this song at the top of your lungs)
Old time rock and roll via Bob Seger
Little bit of everything via Keith Urban

What are your must have road trip songs? Seriously, I'll be driving to NYC in two days and I'm on the hunt for good songs!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)