Thursday, July 25, 2013

Eating my way through Vancouver (and Victoria)

Boy did I eat in Canada; there were just so many delicious food options and I walked a lot so it's got to even out right? I finally got my burger I was wanting but didn't get the opportunity to eat in Seattle. I also found the pineapple. It's from Psych, a great show on tv right now, if you haven't watched it you should! So good. I ate delicious gelato while sitting in real grass and saw so many troubadour types I loved it. There were so many times while standing in line I wanted to jump in and start singing but figured some crazy girl jumping in while you were in your own zone singing and playing probably wasn't a good idea. 
I also accidentally made a pizza and bagel face with my food, that's true talent right there.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)