Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dr Who it's our 50th anniversary!

With so so much schoolwork and stress and work work...today I'm going to watch the 50th anniversary special!! Why, because my doctor told me to. I had to. There are so many aspects of life that are stressful, but today I'm so excited for Dr Who. I'm going to eat lots of food and watch tv and probably freak out a few times over the episode. Until then, here are a few Dr Who items to tide you over! Happy Anniversary Whovians!
Dr. Who
The Doctors since the beginning!
See which doctor would win in this hunger games spoof
Will it hurt?  Yes.  Good.
Watch this fantastic The Night of the Doctor that Erin showed me!
Want!!!
Or just relax and drink some tea in preparation for today's anniversary. I can't wait!
All images from my pinterest

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)