Friday, October 31, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

A Happy Halloween to all! Yes, we do have pumpkin patches in Florida. They're a special kind, but it still counts. It's getting closer to feeling like fall; this weekend the temperature will be in the low 70's which is amazing! I can't wait! Until that time I will be happy to wonder around a pumpkin patch in my shorts and plaid shirt and dream of cooler days. I have a feeling that crafting and many a pumpkin flavored goodies are in my future! 
Have I carved a single one of the pumpkins from my loot, no. Was the pumpkin patch worth it, yes! In the midst of every week, especially the very busy ones, it's important to stop and breathe. Take a moment to step out of the norm and try something new. Have at least one hour a day where you refresh your mind! Even if I don't know the outer layer facts in life, at least I know the core. Some days that all you need to rely on, those core beliefs.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 "9 However, as it is written: 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him'--10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.'"

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)