Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Goals

There's something about fall. More than any other time of year, there is something about fall that makes me feel like I can start again. When the weather finally starts becoming cooler in Florida, that's when I come alive. I love summer as much as the next person.
However, in the fall and winter, my heart is so happy. I live in Florida so it obviously makes sense why I have 34 sweaters in my closet, ya I know. So excited for fall!! A few of the fall feelings I'm most excited for...
Ankle boots + cuffed jeans.
Boots and Jeans
Lovely Libations: Festive Fall Cocktails
Delicious drinks
Daily Crush: FALL IS HERE http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com/2012/10/fall-is-here.html
Dark colored nail polish and sweaters
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.
^ one of my all time favorite quotes about fall. So ready for the cool weather!!
Easy no-carve pumpkin ideas
pumpkin carving
all images from pinterest
Here's hoping cooler weather is just around the corner!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)