Wednesday, December 17, 2014

DIY Holiday Wreath

This year I decide to make my own Christmas Wreath. Here's how I made it.

I love the classic Christmas colors of White, Red, and Green therefore those are the colors of my wreath. I did mix it up a little with some chevron style gold and white ribbon for a pop of something a little different. 
Items: 
-Standard Wreath
- Chevron gold and white ribbon
-Red Christmas bells
-Red Ribbon or Red Bow
-Fishing wire
-Hot Glue Gun and Glue
How to:
-Lay your wreath on a flat surface and place all of you bells around the wreath
-Once you find a satisfactory layout hot glue all of your bells down
-Add your ribbon
-Add your bow
-Attach the fishing wire to the back of the wreath and attach to your desired location. I love hanging a wreath on my door so that's where mine is right now!
-Have Fun!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)