Friday, April 1, 2011

March 10 in 30 Finale

1. Spring book fail; didn't get to this one but I'm hopefully going to the craft store tomorrow!

2. Buy a new summer purse! Done. I got a vintage Dooney & Bourke from a local thrift shop


3. Floss regularly. Yes and No. I was off and on about flossing but I did start a mouthwash routine before bed which is good (don't judge)

4. Figure out what I'm doing over summer. To work or not to work? That truly is the question  I did actually figure out what I'm doing; hopefully working half the summer and focusing on next school year/traveling the other half

5. Finish reading my book!  Finished it at like 11:30 pm on the 31st; close but I made it!

6. Have my days happen on purpose. I really tried but I'll give myself half credit I did have some really off days

7. Build a tent. Nope, I'll try to make one this weekend!

8. DIY 5 things. Let me count
  1. Homemade peanut butter cups; recipe from here
     2.My Bundt Cake
     3.Birthday present for friend 

          4. I also made her wrapping paper
         
          5. Shorts
     

 9. Dye a top-nope
10. I did manage my time better

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)