Monday, October 17, 2011

Recently

My life, recently, has become very hectic. This month I don't have a 10 in 30 because I need to take this month to focus on school and work and making sure everything stays where it's suppose to. There are a couple cool thing that have happened so far though.
1. I planted sweet pea seeds and they're growing!
2. I made beef stew in food prep class last Thursday.
3. Roommate made me French toast after a long day-Thanks; it was very much appreciated!
4. I've been playing a lot of video games.

Another really exciting aspect of my month was realizing today that I have completed one of my "life list" goals! I think I'm going to add Sponsor a child in need, via any of the great outlets that are available. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)