Monday, December 19, 2011

December 10 in 30 mid-month update

1. Buy all my presents at least a couple days before Christmas so I'm not having to spaz and figure out what to get people. Not really. I've gotten a couple small gifts but I haven't gotten anyone their big present yet.
2. Start the blogging e-course. Check! I got the "Blog Love" e-course from abeautifulmess. I'm on session 5 and I love it. Great Christmas present for a blogger.
3. Decorate my apartment. Check! I even put up a Christmas tree and decorated my door.
Who says you can't have a reindeer in your living room
4. Finish reading one book. I'm reading Alice in Wonderland and The Hobbit right now, not sure which one i'll finish though.
5. Watch AFI's number 1 movie- Citizen Kane. I'm going to the library on Monday.
6. Find/Buy a record player. Looking!
I want to hear my records so bad!
7. Find at least three fabrics to start my quilt. One down two to find.
8. Paint something. Check! I painted a caricature picture of the forest.
I know it's not awesome but, for the first time painting, I love it!
9. Spend time with my friends and family. I have my week at home; I love that I get to spend time with my family.
10. Remember what the season is about. I'm trying. I love this season!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)