2. Start the blogging e-course. Check! I got the "Blog Love" e-course from abeautifulmess. I'm on session 5 and I love it. Great Christmas present for a blogger.
3. Decorate my apartment. Check! I even put up a Christmas tree and decorated my door.
Who says you can't have a reindeer in your living room4. Finish reading one book. I'm reading Alice in Wonderland and The Hobbit right now, not sure which one i'll finish though.
5. Watch AFI's number 1 movie- Citizen Kane. I'm going to the library on Monday.
6. Find/Buy a record player. Looking!
I want to hear my records so bad!7. Find at least three fabrics to start my quilt. One down two to find.
8. Paint something. Check! I painted a caricature picture of the forest.
I know it's not awesome but, for the first time painting, I love it!9. Spend time with my friends and family. I have my week at home; I love that I get to spend time with my family.
10. Remember what the season is about. I'm trying. I love this season!