Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Obsessions



I can't believe it's been so long since I've done one of these, that must be remedied immediately! This month some of my favorites are:
Pitch Perfect<3
Pitch perfect. Yes I am months behind but I'm making up for it. I love musicals and 
this one although not your typical musical is great.
My new Ukulele. I've been playing it nonstop and it's so much fun to learn. It's my
 first string instrument and I was a little nervous going from piano to a completely new 
way to playing music but it's so much fun! I only know a few songs but this was 
definitely worth the investment. 
Orange Julius!! 1 can orange juice concentrate, 1 cup milk, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 2 cups ice. love these!!!
Fruit Smoothies especially pineapple ones have been my favorite recently. I go 
through phases where I love certain types of fruit and this month has been pineapple, 
so yummy. I've been adding all kinds of fruits together and they combine so well. 
Deliciousness
Thrift Shop cover by Pentatonix. I've been on a major youtube singers kick. In case you haven't heard of them, above is pentatonix  they're an awesome all vocal group. There's 
also Sam Tsui, Tyler Ward, Chester See and many more.
Fineandfeathered3
Mason Jar to go Cup. Super old post from the lovely Fine + Feathered. With it getting warmer and warmer down here I would love to have this little guys as a tag along 
on my car trips!
What have you been loving this month?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)