Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Moving Forward

I feel as though I'm trying to catch up with an old friend I haven't talked to in a few months and I don't know where to start. My life has gotten pretty busy since January and there have been a lot of changes. 
-I started a new job
-I'm finishing up classes this fall
-I'm moving apartments in a month
-I've been trying to learn more about photography to make my etsy more enjoyable to shop at
-Still searching for a new camera, I think I've decided on Nikon
...To name a few changes that have been happening.

Since I'm moving soon, I've been on Pinterest overload searching for decorating and diy ideas. I've also been thrift shopping and I finally have the time to start doing some of my clothing redo projects; those will be coming to the blog very soon. Above are some of my pictures from instagram. I figured that was a simple way to play quick catch up on my life. What have you been up to recently, also have you learned anything you think I should see as far as diy or decorating ideas or honestly anything you feel like sharing? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)