Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Driving to New York

I feel like I have basically taken every form of travel in the last few weeks, all I need is a horse and I'm getting close. Driving from Florida to Philly then to NYC takes a loooong time. It took us about 20hrs going there and 24hrs coming back because we stopped and looked around in a few states. Then as soon as I came back, I moved apartments so the last few days have been a blur! There's definitely more to come about New York though because it's so beautiful it deserves pictures, but here's a one photo preview of my favorite part of my trip, you should look it up! (and it has my favorite actor in it, you should also look him up! Then come back and tell me what you think)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)