Friday, October 11, 2013

5 minute mini pumpkin DIY


Need something quick and simple for your living room or entry way? I've got you covered. Instead of carving a pumpkin this early why not paint one. These little pumpkins are so cute, easy to make, and they'll add just that little bit of fall to your home. 

Needed: However many pumpkins you want to paint. I used a white one too because it looked so cool.
Paint, and your brush. Also a permanent marker if you want to trace out your words before you paint them (optional, and not pictured).


I used white and gold colors to make a simple statement and some polka dots. They look so good on my dining room table, and it only took about five minutes to add just that little something of fall in my home. Happy Weekend! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)