Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Found it on Etsy

I absolutely adore Etsy. It's a wonderful place to purchase items for your home, wardrobe, beauty, even pantry. We're nearly a week into the new year. However, if you're like me, there is still at least one bag left unpacked on your floor or Christmas decorations up in the living room. Apart from Pinterst, my other love is Etsy. My little store is looking a tad small right now, since the holidays, but it will be back up to par soon. Here are some of my favorite recent loves on Etsy.
Woodland and Antlers Gold Glitter Home Decor Wall Art, 8x10 Gold Glitter A4 Print Illustrated Deer Silhouette Head Print
Make your home sparkle this year with this^ print from 

Aran Wool Cream Sweater
Warm up with this^ cozy sweater from 
Leather tote, linen tote, geometric print tote bag, black and grey vegan leather and natural linen tote bag
Carry all of your items in this^ beautiful tote by 
Coriolanus - William Shakespear
Prepare for Tom Hiddleston's performance live on January 30th with Coriolanus^ from 

Vintage Solid Brass Unicorn Figurine Brass Unicorn Paperweight for Home or Office
Add some whimsy to your bookshelf with this^ brass unicorn from 

1 comment:

  1. Etsy is good online platform to get affordable things like that. I like all the stuff but sweater looks so good!
    If you go another time so search District hoodies because they are so good, stylish and affordable too. If not found so
    go to:
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/district/hoodies.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)