Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Afternoon Tea

I read a quote on Pinterest that I loosely translate to "Go somewhere every day/week that you have never been before." In the spirit of this months 10 in 30 I'm trying to fulfill numbers 1 and 8 and drink wonderful tea!
Why not explore! I have finally enjoyed my first ever afternoon tea! There are so many places in this new area of discovery that I'm excited to explore, especially the food aspects! While it has been such a cold winter up north, down on Florida it's starting to get warmer. 
I'm also obsessed with this^ beautiful greenery wall. How gorgeous is nature right! I'm cutting my hair soon, a spring/summer look needs to happen. Length, you shall be missed, but it's your time I think.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)