Almost one month into my first official first full time job! I'm tired to say the least, but very grateful to be learning all that I am. Here are my goals for this month!
1. Develop a five minute makeup face. I've been wearing makeup, consistently, for about two years now. However, I haven't ever had a consistent morning makeup routine.
2. Budget. I have been living within my means, but I haven't been documenting my spending habits like I was in January. I want to get back in the habit of using my excel document.
For when I want to stop running^^
3. Train for my 5k. I have about two weeks until I'm expected to run 5k and right now my main training has been watching youtube and netflix, not super helpful.
4. Purchase Love Happens. I love the way this movie was filmed and I've been looking for it everywhere and I can't find it. I need to buckle down and purchase it online and stop forgetting to do so.
5. Wear my felt hat ^^ I bought! I love hats and I found one that fits my head really well, but now I have to put my purchase to use.
6. Use coupons. It's free money, why not benefit from it. (Update from my March 10 in 30 #8) I did purchase a few items for food and such from groupon, now I want to utilize coupons for grocery store items.
7. Plan my days off. Weather that means I plan to sleep all day or to update my apartment. I'm finding that with 5+ days a week working if I don't plan my days off I end up doing nothing.
Peonies ^^flowers are my absolute favorite!! I want them in my apartment all the time!
8. Begin the search for a new apartment. Both fun and challenging, finding a new apartment is definitely on the list this month. I am looking forward to decorating a new space!
9. Make delicious salad! I have two wonderful recipes in my mind. now I have go to grocery shopping, never a bad thing.
10. Catch up with Once Upon A Time and Walking Dead. I've been so busy that I haven't been watching t.v., gasp!