Monday, October 5, 2015

October 10 in 30

I'm so excited for this month. As I pray that it gets cooler, and turn down my ac when it doesn't, it's time to set goals for this month.
1. Finish moving in, changing places can be difficult but also fun because it comes with all new possibilities.
2. More Travel. Details and pictures to come, right now the only clue is....up up and away!
53 Amazing terraces and rooftops
3. Find a place to read, there are so many places to be explored.Wishing the above was my reading nook! I want to find a place to go to and read.
4. Go to the beach before it gets too cold to go. I want this season to be a cold one, but I also want to use my resources wisely and go to the beach before it's no longer an option.
5. Find more avocado recipes. I've been on an avocado kick, and I need to find more ways to use it. 
6. Figure out how to set up my cable. I'm pretty sure they didn't give me all the cords needed. Now I have to go back to the store, boo.
7. Decorate my bookcases. aka Pinterest bookcase organization.
8. Catch up on The Walking Dead before I'm way to behind to watch the season that I'm pretty sure is either starting soon, or has started already.
okay so, im redoing my account, deleting pins, adding boards, changing things (covers, names etc.) & stuff like that. so please dont unfollow / report / block or anything. love you guys:
9. Find easy hairstyles I can try for work. I need new ideas to try out. This may not be appropriate for work, but I keep really loving this hairstyle recently, I'm just not sure if I can pull it off. 
10. Bake something with pumpkin. Tis' the pumpkin season! Maybe I'll make pumpkin muffins. Either that sounds like a really great idea to make and take for breakfast, or maybe I'm just hungry, or both. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)