Friday, October 2, 2015

24 Hours in Paris

Short but oh so sweet! My day in Paris was filled with wandering the streets, getting up early, getting lost, and trying my best to speak any French I could remember; it was so worth it!
Up at 7:00am to eat my croissant and drink my coffee before waiting in line for the Eiffel Tower to open. I love that it's a totally different culture than America. In america if I was up at 7 I would find traffic and people already headed to work. In Paris, at 7am, there were few people on the streets, besides the cheese and milk man bringing in today's order to the restaurant I was eating in. I was there so early the ovens hadn't been fired up yet, no complaining from me, a croissant and a cappuccino works just fine!
After the Eiffel Tower, and lying around on the grass staring at it for a while, it was time to venture. I almost missed eating a croissant, but on our way to the Shakespeare and Company book store, I turned a corner and smelled Heaven, also known as nutella crepes! I also stopped by a local shop and ordered a few macaroons to eat while sitting across from Notre Dame. Many snacks were enjoyed this day.
There is something magical about Paris. I could wander forever and not get tired! 


"Paris is always a good idea." - Audrey Hepburn

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)