"It's the most wonderful time.." just kidding, but seriously though, poor Thanksgiving for always getting ran over by Christmas. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, but November has its own good points. 85 degrees isn't fun in November, but Thanksgiving is worth it. Here's what's on my list.
1. Create a coffee section in my kitchen. I love the idea of a coffee area!
2. Find the perfect fall tea. I'm not the biggest tea drinker, but i did just buy a new diffuser and its so easy! It makes me want to drink more tea.
I want to be her, with darker lips!
3. Buy, and wear a plum or dark red lipstick, no idea what brand.
4. Finish reading Gung Ho. A leadership book about how to create an environment of productivity and excitement in the workplace.
I want to see it!
5. See a movie in a movie theater. It has been months since I've been to a theater and there is one close by that has comfy seats and I've heard rumors of being able to order full meals from the theater!
6. Cook meals ahead of time. I have a bad habit of not eating breakfast then ordering something to go and bringing it home. For both my pocketbook and my physical health I want to cook from home. At least a few meals!
7. Explore! I want to see more of my area!
8. Find chairs for my porch! I really want to have a place to sit outside, especially once it starts to cool down! I really would want the French style chairs, but we shall see.
9. Visit the Salvador Dali Museum. There is on in Tampa, Florida that I have been wanting to go to!