Thursday, December 3, 2015

It's a Netflix Christmas

I can't explain how much I love Christmas movies, the good ones, the bad ones, the made-for-tv ones! They're all so much fun to watch during the holidays. Here is my list of Netflix movies to watch this December! If you have other favorites, let me know!!
"Iris, if you were a melody, I used all the good notes" #lovethismovie ♥: Disney's I'll Be Home For Christmas - my girls were in love with Jonathan Taylor Thomas haha.: amy smart christmas movie - Bing Images: WHITE CHRISTMAS (1954) _____________________________ Reposted by Dr. Veronica Lee, DNP (Depew/Buffalo, NY, US):      "The Nightmare Before Christmas" > 1993 > Directed by: Henry Selick > Children's Family / Fantasy / Musical /  Musical Family / Animated Musical / Children's Fantasy / Creature Film / Animation: A Christmas Carol vintage movie poster:      Holiday Engagement: Amazon.com: Frosty The Snowman: Jimmy Durante, Jackie Vernon, Jr. Arthur Rankin, Jules Bass: Amazon Instant Video: A Charlie Brown Christmas....wouldn't be Christmas without watching A Charlie Brown Christmas!♥: Fireplace for your Home presents Crackling Fireplace Amazon Instant Video ~ Unavailable, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W5BBZM/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_3rQEsb0F87WQS:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)