My goals for 2013 are:
1. Graduate College. How crazy does that sound!
2. Start Seriously saving up money. While I do pay for things now, I feel like once you graduate there will somehow be more bills and things to pay, and in order to pay them I need currency.
3. Enjoy my last two semesters. Yes I graduate next fall, I've had to come to terms with there being an extra semester. I'm going with the fact that a minor will be worth it, and also I'm ok with more time to prepare for after college life.
4. Take more pictures. I've honestly gotten into a really bad habit of not taking pictures. I've noticed that although I love capturing moments and having a camera with me I'm not taking as many pictures as I would like. My first step was buying my first lomography camera! I read then entire "how to use" section and then completely forgot and took 5 pictures before making sure the lens was pulled out. Oh well, live and learn.
5. Playing off of the above, Try new aspects of photography out. I would love to have this year be a time when I expand my knowledge about photography and learn more about aspects of lighting, and placement, and even learn about photography from both sides of the camera.
7. Most importantly at the end of 2013. I want to know more of who Jesus is and follow Him in all I do, and show that love to others in whichever way He gives me the opportunity.
Now looking over what 2013 has to offer, I'm pretty excited! Only a few more hours! What are your 2013 goals?