Sunday, July 21, 2013

Eating my way through Seattle

Eating, in my opinion, is one of the best ways to explore a new city. Above was a ABLT from a local mom and pop restaurant. I will definitely be copying this, bacon, lettuce, and tomato with an avocado spread. If anyone knows a good recipe for the avocado spread I would love to make it! The two fruits in Florida that are easily grown and fresh are oranges and grapefruit. Although both are delicious, I was so excited to have fresh raspberries and blueberries and strawberries, oh my. Looking forward to seeing what food Vancouver has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. i have never traveled to this city (on my to-do list!), but the food here looks so wonderful. waffle fries are my all time favorite!


    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)