Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'm a college graduate! (with a new snazy blog design)

I'm a COLLEGE GRADUATE!! Craziness! I feel so relieved, and now I'm moving onto a new stage of life, nervous but excited! 
Today I want to celebrate for two reasons: I'm done with classes and the awesome and very talented Erin from Two Thirds Hazel did an amazing update to my blog and made me an entirely new design based on my interests! You should definitely go check her blog out! She has been so awesome through the entire process; I truly love it!
I also graduated; graduation was exciting but super long. The highlights were the bagpipe people at the beginning followed by a fancy woman holding a scepter, which I didn't get a picture with, sad day, and also the guy three rows behind me that yelled "For Gryffindor!" randomly in the middle of the ceremony. The rest was good, but basically I was waiting to get out so that I could take pictures with my family and friends. After, we were all hungry, and done taking pictures, so we went out to eat. This was my delicious tiramisu that I shared, because I'm nice! So excited to start this new chapter of my life, and Christmas is less than 10 days away. This week has been a pretty good week so far.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)